Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services. Our purpose is to make financial lives better.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the Global Banking and Markets businesses. Combining our local knowledge and global expertise, we offer products and services across Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Global Markets and Consumer Card. In Europe, the Middle East and Africa we have offices in 21 countries serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients.
Being a responsible business is integral to the success of our employees, clients and stakeholders, which is why we’re committed to making a difference in the communities in which we live and work. Our efforts focus on youth employment, environmental sustainability, arts and cultural investments and responsible business practices.
What we look for:
Each business area has individual requirements, please refer to the individual job vacancy details in our application system. Whichever group you join, you must be able to demonstrate a combination of academic aptitude, quantitative skills, strategic and creative thinking, and excellent written and oral communications skills. For some roles, a second language is required.
• Subject areas recruited from: All degree disciplines, or a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or other related subjects can be beneficial for technology programmes
• Sectors recruited into: Investment Banking, Technology
• Starting salary: Competitive
• Benefits: Competitive package
• Campus job locations: London, Chester, Dublin and other locations across Europe, the Middle East and Africa * Application method: Online at www.baml.com/campusEMEA